Product returns will be accepted within the first 14 days, counting from the date of receipt of the merchandise by the customer, and provided that the conditions set out on this page are met:
- Only previously authorized returns will be accepted. To request this authorization, the client will previously contact us. Once authorized, you will be indicated the shipping address of the merchandise and the conditions for the return to be accepted.
- The merchandise must be returned in its original packaging, in perfect condition and protected so that it is not received with seals or adhesive transport tapes.
- The merchandise must be received in our warehouse within 5 days after the acceptance of the return. If it is not received within this period, you must request the return again, reserving the right to accept it or not.
Once the merchandise has been received and verified that it is in perfect condition, the amount will be refunded, deducting € 1.50 from the cost of packing and preparing the order.
A return will also be considered when the cancellation of an order is requested after it is prepared and before it leaves the warehouse, and the amount to be returned will be deducted € 1.50 for packing and order preparation costs.
The transport costs originated by the return will be borne by the customer. The cost of the transport of the first delivery already made will be deducted from the total amount of the return.
The Sexshop reserves the right to pay a lower amount or cancel it completely in the event that the material does not arrive in perfect condition, due to the non-use of packaging appropriate to the nature of the shipment, a non-transport method has been used. recommended or any other cause, as well as the absence of any accessory.
Returns of the following items will not be accepted:
- Movies or any other product copyrighted under the Intellectual Property Law.
- We will not accept returns if it is not in the event of a product defect, for obvious hygiene reasons, following paragraph E of article 103 of Law 3/2014, of March 27 (Distance Selling Retail Law) on any item for intimate use (such as dildos, electrosex, lingerie, bath, etc.) and no change will be made except by defect or manufacturing error.
- Garments should always be tried on over other pieces and never directly on the body. No returns are allowed for stockings, socks and underwear.
- Inflatable items, before use, must be inflated for the first time and it will be observed that they do not have any anomaly such as loss of air, etc ... If they have been used before finding any defect, we are very sorry, we cannot accept your return.
- Those products that appear on sale or have been discontinued, or reserved items that we expressly bring for the customer.
- Check the characteristics of the items before selecting them and ask any questions before placing the order .
We take care of all the expenses derived from the delivery to the customer of a defective product, as long as the claim is made within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order. After this period, the guarantee offered by the manufacturer of each product comes into effect. The conditions and coverage of the guarantee vary in each case. The customer must first contact our Technical Department to be assigned a return number. The customer will be instructed to leave the item ready for collection, packing it so that it reaches us in perfect condition and free of labels and adhesive tapes and with the address that we provide indicated on the outside of the packaging. We will order a carrier to pick up the product. Once the item is received, the new one will be shipped.